Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update on EFY!

I am having so much fun at EFY. The spirit is definitely here & it is undeniable. I love my group of girls & guys they are so intelligent, really wise beyond their years & each day I love them even more. Even from my first meeting with each of them, I know & can feel very strongly that they are no doubt children of our Heavenly Father. He loves them sooo much, I actually felt the love he has for them! The feeling is quite overwhelming & wonderful. I love serving, & am so glad this opportunity was waiting for me! I also realized that I love teaching! I especially enjoy the evening devotionals, me & my girls have so much fun bonding & talking about the gospel, & of course...boys! They are in love with the fact that I am getting married so I brought photos to share, they were super excited. They want to meet Vaughn to make sure they approve, its cute. I feel so honored to be a counselor to these awesome youth & am so grateful that Heavenly Father has entrusted me to lead & teach these amazing young adults. These youth are incredible. They truly are. They have such incredibly strong & vibrant testimonies & I am amazed at how spiritual they are! I am also amazed that a few young fellows actually have the entire Book of Mormon & the Bible on their palm! Seriously, what 15/16/17 year old boys do that?! I love these kids!

Here is mine & Tim's awesome group




Me & my girls! Angela, Kylie, Lillian, Me, Annie, Jenna, Courtney, Megan, & Annette



Field Games



My awesome group of kids

Lunch time

My group at the Banquet Game night, "the tunnel game"...so much fun!Kyle, Me, Annie, Angela, Dominic, & Jeremy
Me & Kylie
Service Project: knitting hats


Annette & I
Future Missionaries!
Our Scripture Study spot