Tuesday, June 3, 2008

EFY ~

Next week June 9th-13th I get the coolest opportunity to be an EFY counselor! I will be responsible for my group of ten girls. How fun! I've wanted to do this for years, I attended the Especially for Youth program at BYU two years in a row back in high school & loved every second of it. I thought the counselors were so grown up & cool. Now I get the chance to be one of those "cool grown-ups!"...I hope. I am a big believer of this fantastic program & I really believe that EFY is where my testimony of the gospel really took off & became undeniable. So parents, send your children to EFY if you really want to build up their testimony! I just think it's neat that I can hopefully influence these young girls to be the best they can be & to have spirituality all tied into everything that we do is just icing on the cookie. What a wonderful blessing to have this opportunity! It's going to be such a blast, something I'll never forget! Totally rad.