Saturday, June 7, 2008

BriDaL PhoToS

Yesterday was a total girly day, busy, busy, go, go, go: full of makeup, hair, nails, dress and perfection...it's hard work lookin good. It was completely exhausting. If our wedding day is anything like yesterday...good luck to me. It will all be worth it though. I had my hair professionally done. After three hours of sitting in the salon I ending up looking like Princess Leia. I was a bit frustrated because we all know how I feel about looking like a star wars charachter. So we started all over & in the end it all worked out & I was happy. By then we were running late to my make-up appointment. (which turned out wonderful) So we rushed there & with no second to spare finally arrived to temple square for the photoshoot. I had so much fun! Matthew the photographer was showing me some girly poses & making me laugh. He would say: "Picture me as Vaughn" & that was all it took to get me smile with sparkle. I was the only bride there & I was getting quite a few of stares. There were also random people taking photos of me, including a man from Belgium. While busy workin it in front of the temple, mom was doing some missionary work to a couple from Belgium who were asking about the temple & how do I get in there? Do we need a pass? It was neat. We sent them to the missionaries. We got some awesome shots though, the weather was perfect for photography so that was a blessing.

It's really tempting to post some of the photos because they turned out great, yet I don't want Vaughn to see them. I am just posting one that mom took where I am too far away that you can barely see.


Just a sneak peak...






Getting beautified.

You can see my hair here, I wanted a braid incorporated & loved how it turned out.