Saturday, June 28, 2008

? Gift Registry ?

So this is kinda odd & perhaps a bit awkward. I'm not quite sure how this whole wedding etiquette stuff works. I hope this doesn't come across as tacky...
I researched a little and discovered that it's safe to let people know where you are registered or what you are in need of via your website. As you all know we did not include a gift registry card in our invitation so several people have been inquiring of what Vaughn & I need. So here I am to answer that burning question! We really don't need much of anything since Vaughn & I have both lived on our own, so we are pretty much good to go as far as houseware items. However, I would love to have a few canvas photos of our wedding day printed off or perhaps a professional photo album & those are quite pricy. We also would like a bedroom set & gift cards are always appreciated as well! But please don't feel you must do any of this as it is all completely optional. Thanks everybody! Can't wait to see you all at the wedding! 16 more days!