My top 20 reasons why Costa Rica is heaven...
I love it almost as much as I love Vaughn & that says a lot!
1. Just look at those vibrant colors & that beautiful scenery
2. Ooh the Dreamy Romantic Sunsets, you get em every night!
3. Random monsoons..they come from out of nowhere & cause rivers that flow down the streets
4. These cute little fellas!
5. Waterfalls in the jungles
6. Delectable, divine desserts...mmm

7. Pint size SUV's & cramming 8 of us inside
8. The colorful fiesta fun streets
9. Surfing at sunset & it's still 80 degrees outside & in the ocean!
10. My toes in the sand... this is where I'm at home.
11. These tasty bad boys, mango & pineapple batidos poolside. What more could you ask for?
...I'm in love.
12. Golf carts at midnight!
13. Crystal clear ocean complete with pez tropical, & mermaid lagoons...fantasy fulfilled, there is no where I'd rather be!
15. Gigantesque gecko dinosaurs
16. Coconuts growing in the palm trees! My heart melts.
17. First class police stations...this is real, no joke
18. Luscious, scrumptious food
19. Cows randomly wandering in the village, especially creepy at night.
20. Last but not least, No Ingles. Solo Espanol!Pura Vida Costa Rica
You guys should try it sometime, it won't disappoint.