Saturday, June 21, 2008

Say what?! How many more days?! Hallelujah!

It's been quite awhile since my last posting, thought I better let everyone know I'm still here.
I can't believe there is only 24 more days left until the "BiG DaY". It doesn't seem real. I have long been awaiting for this day since February when Vaughn asked me to join him for eternity, actually since Christmas day when Vaughn & I realized we were meant for each other & decided to get married. So 7 months in reality. Its been quite the torturous never ending wait. There were days when Vaughn & I thought we were destined to be engaged for eternity. But there is an end (well, beginning) in sight! I see the light at the end of the 7 month tunnel & at last, July 15th will arrive in 24 days! From here on out we have several significant dates before our wedding day to help take our minds off the wedding. The one I am most looking forward to besides the marriage sealing is July 8th when I will be going to the Ogden temple for my endowments! I cannot wait for this new, unknown learning experience. I've read about what endowments are yet I still don't completely understand the concept which is why I can't wait to go to the temple to learn. I can't wait to be in the temple with Vaughn. What a dream come true!

Mathematical Marriage
Equation:

Ashley & Vaughn
+
July 15th, 2008
+
Salt Lake Temple
=
Celestial Marriage:
Husband & Wife!