Monday, June 3, 2013

33 weeks



baby is now head down after being breech for so long. yay!

 I am exhausted by 4:00 pm everyday. Seriously so tired. almost feels like the 1st trimester all over again. 
I could go to bed at that time and be totally happy about it. And that's coming from a night owl.

my ribs are still hurting super bad.

last week at my 32 week appt baby measured 4 lbs 3 oz

Trying to sleep at night is now a lot of work. Turning from side to side is a huge effort.

I think we are pretty much prepared for this baby to come. We have the car seat, co-sleeper, nursing pillow, new Bumbleride stroller (love!), tons of white onesies, been stocking up on diapers each month. 
The two things left to get are a swing and a pump for breast feeding.

I am having a birth photographer come document the labor and delivery. She is wonderful and I am SO excited about this experience :) Check out her lovely work.

About 6 more weeks to go, so anxious and excited!!