Friday, June 14, 2013

34 weeks

We've been spending lots of time at the pool in this heat!


The other night I got it in my head that the baby would come out at 10 lbs and I couldn't sleep for fear that it might come true. It really kept me up all night!

So the next day I found out that baby measures 5 lbs 6 oz at my appointment. I asked my midwife what she estimates the baby weighing at birth and she said 7.5 lbs. Okay, much better than 10 lbs! She knows her stuff so I'll trust her on that :)

So tired lately! I actually had to succumb and take a a nap with Ava yesterday. And I never nap. I always use her nap time to catch up on editing or things around the house.

Sleeping is pretty much a joke now. Trying to turn from side to side is no fun. When I get out of bed, I have to hobble around like an old lady due to pain and soreness from laying down all night. Thank goodness the old lady stuff only lasts a few minutes.

ugh.. darn ribs.

We get to schedule the induction next week. So excited! That will make this seem all the more real once that happens.

We love this sweet baby so much already.
 I cannot wait to hold her and kiss her chubby cheeks.

35 days to go!