Wednesday, June 19, 2013

35 weeks

- I think we've finally narrowed it down to 2 names but we're keeping it a secret. We've noticed that people are much too opinionated when it come to names and we don't want to hear it. Middle name still undecided.. We need to see baby first before we make a final decision.

- I'm ready to be done with ------> Restless legs, heartburn, extreme rib pain, back aches, huge belly, not being able to bend over, ect.

I've washed all the clothes, bibs, blankets and they are ready to be used.

Bought a few more of those awesome muslin blankets, a hands free pumping bra (excited about this one!) and still on the hunt for a swing and a breast pump.

Still trying to decide if I wanna attempt a natural birth with hypnobirthing or if I should just get the epidural.
Guess I better decide quick!

Vaughn and I will celebrate our wedding anniversary early this year on the 12th, a week before baby comes.

I am so anxious and excited to have this baby!