Wednesday, May 22, 2013

31 weeks

Can this baby please come already? 58 days away.. and I'm so done with being pregnant.

 I reeeeally look forward to feeling normal and wearing normal clothes again.

I feel so large and have no idea how it's possible that I'm gonna get even bigger in the next few weeks, yikes!


Last week I caught some throw up bug and got very dehydrated. I started cramping and contracting and had to be admitted to the hospital. 

No bueno. 

5 hours and two IV's later we crashed out on our bed at 1:30 am.

So happy to be over that sickness. Thank you to my mom and Vaughn's parents for helping us out with Ava.



I'm super uncomfortable most of the time now and my ribs are still so painful I have to take pain reliever.

Baby measures at 3 lbs 12 oz.

My 28 appointment she was head down but my midwife confirmed last week that she is now breech again.

Had a 3D ultrasound and we saw baby yawn, cutest thing!

Starting next week, I will see my midwife once per week.

Certainly hoping time will fly by so we can finally meet this precious little one!