Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year!

 Starting the new year off right. with a kiss of course :)


 Some people don't care for January 
(holidays are over and it's back to school and work) but, I love it. 

I suppose it partly has to do with it being my birthday month and all but, 
really I love it because it's all about new beginnings, starting fresh, 
and making goals to work toward.


I have a good feeling that 2012 is going to be a fantastic year and 
we can't wait to see what this new year will bring!


One of the exciting events that will happen this year:

Vaughn will graduate with his degree in supply-chain management!
I am super proud of my sweet honey for his 
dedication, hard work and patience. 
He has worked so hard for this. 
Working full time, going to school and taking care of Ava and I. 
What an amazing guy he is. I'm such a lucky girl :)


 We had a great 2011
Here's a look back at what we did

January 

Celebrated my birthday on a get away to the 
always amazing Homestead resort.


February

Fun road trip to Moab for my (and Ava's)  first time.


March

Road trip to St. George to visit family 
and felt like we were getting away with something with the 75 degree weather!


April

Our precious Ava baby turned 6 months old


May

My very first mother's day!
and..
I got my wisdom teeth out. Something I'd rather not remember..


June

Vaughn's first father's day!
and..
we made our 1st major furniture purchase


July

on the 15th, our favorite day of the year,
we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary in Park City!


August
vacationed on the Oregon coast and also visited some of my family.
Met my biological father and my half brother.
Stayed with my sweet aunt Lisa and got to know her and her little family.
(I still need to blog about this disaster of a trip..
I think the nightmare of it all has finally started to subside)


September

Real Salt Lake game. so much fun.


October
Our sweet baby girl turned one year old!


November
We moved to our new home and we love it here so much!


December

Had a joyous Christmas season with the ones we love!
Remembering that Jesus is reason for the season.


Here are a few random photos from December:

Ava showing off her new sweater and matching  flapper headband


 My mom went to St. George last week
so we had my sister Abbie over on Tues, Wed and Thurs.
Ava LOVED every second!

 

Homemade sugar cookies that turned out amazing!


She's gorgeous. 
That adorable tiny button nose and everything about her melts my heart.


 it's official. she's got the cutest bum on the planet :)

Here's to a happy, joyous, goal-making new year!