Wow, where has the time gone sweet baby daughter? We love you more than ever.
Ava turned 6 months old on April 12th.
New this month:
Weight ...... 14 lbs
Length ..... 24.5 in
She can sit all by herself now (as of early April) she's getting so big.
She's still pretty petite and wears 0-3 month outfits and size 1-2 diapers
She loves trying new foods, carrots, spinach and pears just to name a few.
We just started introducing fruit to her this week and they're well received :)
She LOVES music and will just sit there and listen whenever it's on. So cute.
Her hair is hilarious (as seen above) It's super long on the sides and she still has her bald spot on the back. Makes me laugh every time I see it!
She loves looking at her reflection in the mirror and smiles at herself.
She has the most adorable baby giggle and is SO ticklish!
She loves going on walks and hikes.
She sleeps on her side, just like mommy. It's really so darn cute to see it in person!
She's a little busy bee and likes to always be doing something.
Ava gets countless compliments on her cuteness. I can't go anywhere without an "Oh, she's soooooo cute", or "Look at that beautiful baby" or whispering comments that I can over hear. I just smile and say thank you and think to myself yep, she's gorgeous!
Ava's Easter photo shoot:
Here's a sideways video (couldn't figure out how to rotate it)



