All 4 were extracted on Saturday and I'm so happy it's done and over with.
That laughing gas they give you is so crazy, the room was spinning like I was on a ride at Disneyland.
Next thing I knew, the surgery was complete and either Vaughn or the surgical assistant was helping me walk out to the car.. I can't quite remember.
I was so sick and nauseous for the next two days, I could barely walk. It must have been from the anesthesia wearing off and the Lortab kicking in, ugh I was so sick.
But in the end, it really wasn't all that bad at all. I just had been told horror stories and gotten the "Oh it's so painful" speech many times, so that scared me of course.
Vaughn is the best nurse ever and kept me cozy and waited on me hand and foot all weekend long with sorbet, soup and popsicles. Oh how I love that guy! Thanks babe, you're the BEST!
I'm also so grateful for all my family helping out with Ava the whole time,
especially Heidi, what a life-saver! Thank you, thank you!!
especially Heidi, what a life-saver! Thank you, thank you!!