Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sprucin' up my Space

After lots of research and shopping, we finally purchased our sofa set! It arrives June 14th. Until then our living room consists of.. well, nothing. Just an armoire, two ends tables, two lamps and a rug. We either sit on the floor or use the blow up mattress. So unfortunately, no visitors or guests until after June 14th unless you want to sit the two ways previously mentioned.

Here's our new sofa(s)!


 I'm going for a "modern, sophisticated, elegant, colorful funky peacock flair" look.
Tying in the colors, peacock blue, champagne/ivory, gray/silver.
I think I'm pretty much gonna love it once it's all pulled together.

 I've been hunting down these finds throughout the last 3 weeks:

Peacock arrangement, lovely pillows (they look way better in person), 2 gray lamps (found these for an awesome price) and two expensive end tables (did not find these for an awesome price and they also look way better in person too. They better!)




We refinished this armoire/wardrobe (which actually serves as our tv closet) back in April. 
You should have see it before the makeover, hideous!
I love it now :)

Can't wait to see it all completed and put together once the sofa's arrive!

Come on over and visit us after June 14th :)