Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer

It's been a fabulous summer. Busy. Busy. But so much fun!


Oh and there has been a ton of this going on...


  This July was my absolute BUSIEST month for photography. Ever. It was insane. Insane, I tell you. I don't know how we got through it. I had 3 weddings, 3 bridal sessions, 5 engagement sessions and 2 family sessions. Whew! See?? Insane. But, I love it!
 


We bought a new car!


We have never owned something this new before so we're pretty stoked about it :)



Lots of swimming involved with this scorching weather we got goin on.
She insisted on her shirt coming of, so I gave in...


She even  loves "swimming" in the bathtub..


...and my favorite phone pic I took the other day, sweet daddy-daughter moment!


I need to blog about our trip to Bear Lake. 
It was thee best Bear Lake trip yet!
To be continued...