Monday, September 10, 2012

peace

Timing is such a funny thing. When you decide that you are ready for something, you're ready. You don't want to wait a month from now or even tomorrow. You needed it yesterday.
I won't go into detail but, due to an issue I've been faced with, these past couple of months have been a bit of a struggle for me.
Discouraging is really the word I'm looking for. 
Yesterday at church a few things were said in our relief society meeting that really got me thinking. 
I'm not in control of His timing. Our Father in heaven knows what's best for each and every person.
I'm reminding myself of this truth each day and trying my best to be at peace with it. I'm just going on faith here and putting my complete trust in Him.

On a side note, this beautiful photo (taken last week) made me cry.



even more so because I had just read this:


pretty much made me sob.

 I hope our baby girl always knows how deeply we love her. 
We want only the best for our precious Pearl.




Listening to one of my favorite songs truly has helped these past few days.
I love this song.

It also bring back dear-to-my-heart memories of the day I went to the temple to receive my endowment.


 I will never forget what Vaughn said to me on that special day.

While we were walking out of the temple, I noticed he was staring at me (I didn't think much of it because he's always staring at me) and with a big smile on his face and said " You are so beautiful and you're glowing. You're literally glowing". He couldn't believe it, he was almost laughing to a point.

I just smiled, and as we walked out through the lobby I pulled him in for a hug and said "Really?".
Although I already knew it.

The glow must have taken over my entire being because I felt that I was glowing on the inside as well.
 I was completely enveloped in pure happiness, joy and peace.

I heart this special memory :)

 After watching this video, it just solidifies how much I really do love the temple.

I am beyond grateful that my sweetheart and I were able to be married in the temple. Such an honor, such a blessing.
 It is the only way to true happiness.

It really does bring peace to know that we are sealed for the eternities.
He is the only one I ever want to share forever with.

And that my friends, makes me one happy girl.