It's been awhile. Sorry about that but, life is quite busy. Not sure if anyone reads our blog but, I do it for me and for the future. It's my online journal as I've said before.
With that said, here's what's been happening in the life of Vaughn, Ashley and Ava :
My sweetheart, Vaughn celebrated a birthday on November 19th!
We won't mention his ancient age..according to him anyway. I, on the otherhand know we are still very youthful. He's so silly!
Happy birthday to my sweet love!
He likes to wear ankle socks with dress slacks.

I love to give him kisses, especially on his special day!
My sweetheart, Vaughn celebrated a birthday on November 19th!
We won't mention his ancient age..according to him anyway. I, on the otherhand know we are still very youthful. He's so silly!
Happy birthday to my sweet love!
He likes to wear ankle socks with dress slacks.

I love to give him kisses, especially on his special day!

and just because I really like this photo. Isn't it romantic? I call it the pre-kiss...

totally random. I ran across this photo and laughed:

moving on,
Speaking of moving, We MOVED! Crazy, I don't know what we were thinking... with a 4 week old baby and me and my slowly recovering condition due to childbirth. Obviously it's meant to be because in this sad economy, we actually sold our house! We know it's the right decision for us at this time and look forward to saving for a down payment for a home in 6-9 months time. No photos yet of the new apartment due to it being an absolute disaster (it's now mostly clean though, I'm happy to say). We love the location, just off Mountain Rd in North Ogden. Being right by the mountain is exciting for Vaughn and his future hiking adventures. It's a great, safe neighborhood and we like it so far. The ward seems great and our bishop is very hospitable with his southern Louisiana accent and all ya'll!
Our little miss Ava is 8 weeks old today!
I can't believe it..Where did the time go?
I can't believe it..Where did the time go?

Ava's 2 month stats:
9 lbs 14 oz
21 inches
(As of 12/7/10)
She's still on the petite side for her age but..
She's our growing girl!

Yes, she's adorable.
Poor little sweetheart has acid reflux, diagnosed today and we just thought she was cranky! We feel really bad about this. Now that she has her medication, she's as happy as a clam and a whole new, happy baby!
and...
Continued from above, Vaughn and I were "models" for Dustin Izatt and his photography workshop. It was a fun and freezing date with my man!! Here are some more pics from one of the photographers who attended:







