Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Every OTHER day challenge!

 I saw this on a friends blog and thought it sounded fun!
Since I can't blog every single day, I thought I'd try every OTHER day. 
In between Ava pictures and posts, I'll be blogging fun facts and stories about me. If it sounds lame/boring, just look for the Ava posts in between (cause those are never boring!!).

Here's the blogging line up..

Day 01 —  5 things about you that no one really knows
Day 02—  5 things you love about Christmas
Day 03 — A favorite photo
Day 04 — Top 5 baby names
Day 05 — Your dream house...
Day 06 — Something I bought recently
Day 07 — Something I want to buy
Day 08 — A person I love
Day 09 — Share a Christmas memory/tradition
Day 10 — A favorite date you've been on
Day 11 — A favorite song
Day 12 —  A picture of you last year and now and how you have changed since then
Day 13 —  a favorite vacation
Day 14 —  Something I crave
Day 15 — A favorite food & recipe
Day 16 — A favorite Youtube video
Day 17 — A habit you wish you didn't have
Day 18 — Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up
Day 19 — A hobby of mine
Day 20 — A favorite quote
Day 21 — A travel story
Day 22 — A photo of my family
Day 23 — A favorite book
Day 24 — Top 5 pet peeves
Day 25 — A place I love
Day 26 — A child I love
Day 27 —  Top 5 favorite movies
Day 28 — A secret you want to get out
Day 29 — Testimony
Day 30 — Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days


Day 1

"5 things about me that no one really knows"

1. I have to force myself to eat during the day, I just don't think about it and I would rather be doing other things.

2. My dream home is on 29th St on the east bench in Ogden. I discovered it in high school and I drive by it every now and then when I'm in the area. There's just something magical about it! I hope it's for sale sometime within the next few years :)

3.  I've never broken a bone and I've never had braces. Lucky me :)

4. I'm very nervous to have another baby (when that time comes). It's a miracle that baby Ava is here and healthy. The events that occurred during her birth were quite scary... I never want to experience that again. Ever.

5. I want to move to Costa Rica. Right now. It's everything I love: warm weather year-round, dreamy beaches, romantic sunsets, Latin culture, delicious food, I could go on and on...