Monday, April 12, 2010

St. George Vacation!

80 degrees and sunshine everyday

 StGeorge 207-horz-tile

 On our way!



 Temple trip




Went to Benja Thai for Grandma's birthday. The yellow curry was oh so delicious!



We sat outside on the patio and the blossoms from this tree kept falling on our table. I loved that!


Some of the family (not everyone came)


My cute sis


My grandpa, grandma and cousin Justin. We hadn't seen Justin for 13 years (long story).


Look how green and beautiful


We went to Jimmy Johns for lunch on Friday and passed by a bank on the way and noticed a huge crowd eating food in the parking lot. We stopped by and sure enough, it was free! So we (Vaughn) ate again, it was awesome!


Here we are enjoying the free food. Vaughn got a hamburger and then suggested that I get a hot dog and he would eat it since I don't eat meat. That's my Vaughn!


Ancestor Square










See more pics from our trip on my photography blog

We can't wait to go back in 2 weeks!