Is a really, really, REALLY exciting day for Vaughn and I. This is the day we officially find out if we are having a boy or a girl!
30 more days can't come fast enough.
I actually had it scheduled for May 24th originally but, I talked them into rescheduling to 4 days sooner. I just can't wait those 4 extra days! She was pretty adamant about me having to be as close to 20 weeks as possible for this appointment. I think I negotiated well though.
I actually had it scheduled for May 24th originally but, I talked them into rescheduling to 4 days sooner. I just can't wait those 4 extra days! She was pretty adamant about me having to be as close to 20 weeks as possible for this appointment. I think I negotiated well though.
Another thing to keep me semi-occupied until then is our ultrasound appointment on Wednesday, I've been counting down for a month now. 2 days left! This is the first time we will have actually seen our baby since my last ultrasound at 6 weeks (there wasn't much of a baby to see yet)
Ooh, I'm so excited to finally see an ultrasound photo of our sweet baby!
Ooh, I'm so excited to finally see an ultrasound photo of our sweet baby!
** At 15 weeks, I'm finally starting to look pregnant!
We'll be taking a weekly photo of me and my growing belly starting this week, so check back weekly if you wanna see the progress!