Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers day at the park

Happy Mom Day to the greatest mother in the universe!
Abbie chimed in: "Happy Mom Day, we love you & you love us & she takes care of us, thank you for fixing my special dinner, Love you momma!"

Abbie also mentioned that she will soon be an "Old, nutty grandma" & "Thank you for making me everything I like, pizza and I also like tacos, yogurt & I love you cause yew so special to me"


After church we went to the park to play baseball, it was a good time & perfect weather

Homerun!






Strike...
Abbie & I went on a hike the other day up to some big rock it took us about an hour & a half
Abbie commented on her snaggle tooth

Posing in the car




Had an extreme amount of energy for some reason so we continued on with some acrobatic dance moves