Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bridal Shower

Thank you so much Janet & Heidi it turned out wonderful, I had so much fun!!!
It was the fanciest, most creative bridal shower I have ever been to, you put a lot of work into it and it was super special to me! Thank you so very much!



Rach made a bouquet out of all the bows and ribbon from the gifts


Janet (Vaughns Mother) & I
My Mother & I




Grayce was quite the little helper, thanks Grayce!
My two cute helpers


The wonderful grub... Heidi the food artist is so creative, she got real sod & stuck chocolate dipped strawberries in the grass like flowers, so clever!

Mmm..


Heidi printed off a photo of Vaughn & I and put it on the water bottles...clever, clever!




I couldn't have done it without them!
A beautiful wood carved nativity set Heidi gave us from Jerusalem, it is absolutely gorgeous and I will treasure it forever.
I hope it wasn't too boring watching me open gifts... I am so thankful to everyone who came!




Planning a party for a certain someone special in July
It was also Rach's birthday, so we made her a cake and sang happy birthday
Ahh reminiscing and laughing, it's the best..



Thank You so much to everyone one, I am very grateful for all the lovely gifts & I thank you for coming~