I've made it to the final stretch. Officially in the 3rd trimester!
- One word.
RIBS.
They are killing me, and I still have 11 weeks to go This can't be good..
- baby is about 2 lbs and 15 inches. According to this, baby is the size of an eggplant this week.
- I just wanna hold this little sweetheart in my arms. I truly cannot wait.
- I try to exercise on the treadmill a few times a week but lately I get pains in my lower abdomen and have to stop. That's pretty annoying.
- Due to a complication after I had Ava, my midwife said I can be induced up to a week before my due date. Thank goodness. Going a week overdue with Ava was just torture!
- I think I had my first real pregnancy craving over the weekend. Vanilla cupcakes with buttercream icing at Lee's market. Seriously love their cupcakes. Decided I just had to have them at 8:00 pm on Saturday night so off to the store Ava and I went. Luckily they had six leftover from earlier that day.
I bought all six.
Oh and Ava LOVES pushing the "baby" carts they have there. So cute.
- I think I had my first real pregnancy craving over the weekend. Vanilla cupcakes with buttercream icing at Lee's market. Seriously love their cupcakes. Decided I just had to have them at 8:00 pm on Saturday night so off to the store Ava and I went. Luckily they had six leftover from earlier that day.
I bought all six.
Oh and Ava LOVES pushing the "baby" carts they have there. So cute.
- Latest baby purchase: the carseat. Did some safety research and got it for a great deal.
- Just 83 days left! We can't wait!
-

