Monday, April 15, 2013

26 weeks!


- baby is moving around sooo much. It's fun :) 

- yesterday and today, i noticed my belly tightening up, like rock hard. It got heavier and pretty uncomfortable but not necessarily painful. weird. i didn't know what was happening so i googled it. Braxton hick contractions. i never had those with Ava so i had no clue what they felt like!
pretty strange. apparently its normal to experience them at this stage in a pregnancy.

- Feeling pretty good honestly, I can't complain. If I sit for too long (like at church for 3 hours) my tailbone will start to hurt. Sleep is getting more difficult. Turning from side to side like 50 times per night.
 Other than that, I feel awesome.

- loving strawberries lately. Ava is too. She and I can eat a whole bowlful everyday.

Weight gain.. somewhere around 13 lbs I believe. I think I'll stop posting that information now.. let's just say I can barely squeeze into my pre-pregnancy jeans. But, that's totally normal and expected :)

- bought an arms reach co-sleeper, really excited about that thing. Ordered a nursing pillow, bought some of those muslin swaddle blankets that will be perfect to wrap up a July baby with.

-I have the glucose test coming up at my next appt. The yucky drink is sitting in the fridge waiting for me.. gross!

Hopefully just 13-14 more weeks until we finally get to meet this sweet baby!

-