Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

For the first time ever, Vaughn and I hosted a fancy family dinner held in honor of my mother.
It took over two hours to prepare but, it was oh so worth the delicious-ness.
Those rolls are heaven. Got the recipe off Pinterest. Highly recommend them!
The strawberries are "stuffed with love", aka stuffed strawberry cheesecake. Very simple, tasty and low cal.


My sweetheart surprised me with a poster board of reasons why he and Ava love me, Mrs. Cavanaugh's caramel corn (my favorite ever), two roses and Ava picked out the balloon. She loves balloons, so precious!


I'm so grateful to be Ava's mommy and to have such an awesome husband.

And I can't forget the two amazing mothers in my life:

My amazing mom, she is always there for me and is the first to help in time of need.


My amazing mother in law who is so sweet and raised my amazing husband.



thank you thank you!

I just had to share this sweet commercial..
I sure hope Ava feels this way about me. I still don't know what I'm doing and I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I'm a mommy now. Sometimes I have rough days and don't think I'm cut out for this but, I just need to remember that my precious Ava does believe that "I'm doing okay" and that's all that matters :)

 (scroll down to the very end and pause the playlist)