Vaughn and I went on our very 1st date!
(photo taken on 10/26/07)
Man, am I glad I gave him my phone # ! Vaughn is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love him more than anything.
On our first date we went on a hike, had hot chocolate and talked while sitting a huge rock. Then we went to Applebee's and shared dinner. The minute I suggested that we just share something, he said that was when he knew he wanted to marry me :) Ha!
And the chemistry between us? Let's just say, sparks were flyin in all directions :)
After dinner we went to his parents' home to watch "Night at the Museum".
Needless to say, we didn't do a whole lot of watching, just a whole lot of talking.
We went on our second date the very next day.
Carving pumpkins with Chels and Drew.
We went on our third date, more of hang out really since it was a Sunday.
He invited me over to his parents' home again to meet everyone.
By Sunday night, I think we were both hooked and totally smitten with each other :)
and the rest is history...
December 16th, 2007 was the day Vaughn told me he loves me. Oh, such a special and magical night!
Then on Christmas day evening, we decided that we wanted to be together forever.
The glorious marriage came on July 15th, 2008!
Ah! I'm so in love with this man.
He makes my butterflies flutter :)
