Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15th, 2008

Vaughn and I were married on a perfectly cloudy, humid, beautiful day.

July 15th, 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It has been one year since we were married and sealed in the Salt Lake temple. I really can't believe it. Time really does fly when you're having fun! Every time I think of that heavenly splendid day, the tears begin brimming. It was so special, so sacred and it makes me so happy at the very thought it. We had FINALLY made it, it was such a relief that we would no longer have to part ways at the end of a date.. we could now be together forever, that thought gave me non-stop smiles. It truly was the very best day of my life, Vaughn's too! Just to know that I will be with my sweetheart forever is something that I hold so dear to my heart. Vaughn is so incredibly special to me, he is my whole world and I thank Heavenly Father every day that we get to spend the rest of our lives and eternity together. We honestly have a wonderful marriage and we have an amazingly close relationship. He makes me laugh everyday and he can always make me smile. I get butterflies when I know he's coming home or when he kisses me. He is my best friend and we tell each other that often. I can't even count the times each day that we tell each other "I love you". You can never say it enough! I'm such a lucky girl to have such a hot, handsome and charming husband. May the next 50 years be just as fun, crazy and full of laughter!
I love you with all my heart babe, you're my angel.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

img style="visibility:hidden;width:0px;height:0px;" border=0 width=0 height=0 src="http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.11NXC/bHQ9MTI*NzY2NzQxNDQxMCZwdD*xMjQ3NjY3NDIyODY1JnA9Mzg2MzYxJmQ9Jm49YmxvZ2dlciZnPTEmb2Y9MA==.gif" />Photobucket