I got all this for $19.40. Had I paid full retail price for these items I would have spent $60.33, now that's crazy!
Funny bit of info: I went to Lee's Market in search of an item that was basically going to be free after coupons and sadly discovered they had completely sold out.. on the first day of the sale! I giggled to myself because I know exactly who bought them all! I'll bet her food storage/basement looks just like a grocery store, no exaggeration. Vaughn and I joke around about the "Coupon Nazi" (who is a real person by the way) who waits outside for the store doors to open, then rushes in to buy everything so no one else can even get a chance. There was a hot item last week which was sold out..she must have gotten there before us. Darn, she's at it again! I think it's so hilarious.
I'll be posting about our 1st anniversary soon (which was a blast!) so stay tuned!