I got this idea from Star's blog and thought it was fun ...
1. I am a perfectionist with everything.. except for keeping my closet tidy.
2. I am habitually late for everything and I don't know why I can't seem to correct this.
3. I cry at least twice a week (sometimes more). Sorry Vaughn, it's just a girl thing.
4. I love finding a good bargain, and I now have an obsession with coupons.
5. A rough estimate: I own about 1,500 articles of clothing. I'm into fashion.
6. I love love love photography. Absolutely love it.
I can spend countless hours looking at photography blogs and websites.
7. I always have to have music playing, whatever I may be doing.
8. I want to move to Costa Rica, the beauty there is incredible and I love humidity.
9. I don't watch TV, we don't even own one. Although I love the Disney channel.
10. I'm part Indian and want to find out if I qualify for some stuff the goverment can give me.