Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th Weekend

I love fireworks.Ashley & Abbie
Abbie & Hayleigh, they were so cute watching the fireworks.


Abbie, Madisen, Ashley

Mom & dad in the background

The girls were so cute jumping for joy

Yea honey!

Vaughn & Clint did such a great job, everyone had so much fun. They raised $500.00 for an in need couple. The husband has to have surgery for a brain tumor & this was the exact amount that they were in need of. Everything worked out perfectly, such a wonderful blessing. The tears from the wife were really touching, they told Vaughn that he will never know how much this means to them.


What a rewarding experience.


I am so proud of you Vaughn.


Service & helping others really is priceless.


My girls from EFY showed up! They wanted to meet Vaughn. I was so surprised, & was so glad they came! Thanks girls, you are the best!


My sweet fiance is so good to me, he made me blush a few times with all the nice compliments.

You are so talented.


I especially loved Sunday when several people commented on & thanked Vaughn for such a great lesson on mission preparation. He truly is the most awesome guy ever & I'm not the only one who thinks so! Also when Vaughn asked me during the testimony meeting in sacrament in front of everyone if we are still on for next Tuesday & I gave him the "okay" sign! You are too cute Vaughn. You are more wonderful than you give yourself credit for, I am quite the lucky girl!


Thanks my love.