We had a blast on our honeymoon, here are some photos to prove it...

The Homestead

Huntington Beach, CA
California
Mexico

We ate waaay too much ice cream on the cruise..


San Diego, CA

Mexico

Newport Beach, CA



Mexico





The night we returned home from our honeymoon my sweet Vaughn said there was something he wanted to show me. I walked into our home and found this sweet object waiting there for me...

Of course I teared up reading his message. We had always talked before we married about how we wanted to ride bikes together.

The Homestead

Huntington Beach, CA
California
Mexico
We ate waaay too much ice cream on the cruise..


San Diego, CA


Mexico

Newport Beach, CA



Mexico





The night we returned home from our honeymoon my sweet Vaughn said there was something he wanted to show me. I walked into our home and found this sweet object waiting there for me...

Of course I teared up reading his message. We had always talked before we married about how we wanted to ride bikes together. Thank you so very much honey, I love you and I love the bike!