Along with the new year, come new things!
We have a few big and exciting things happening in 2013.
The first I will divulge.. we bought our first home!
Our offer was accepted two weeks ago and we get to move in next month.
After months and months AND months of searching high and low, in every possibly neighboring city, we had seen every single home within our budget from east bench Ogden to Brigham City. Nothing felt right.
Sure, we found 3 homes that we really liked, even placed an offer on one of them, but it was not meant to be.
We decided to raise our budget by a tiny amount and found this home. Everything looked great on the mls and we made a appointment to walk through as soon as possible. We walked in and just felt like this was our home. After thinking every possible detail through for a few weeks and praying about it, there was no question about it, this is our home. It has most everything (minus my beautiful white dream kitchen) that was on our must-have-list. Don't get me wrong, the kitchen is nice and just fine for the time being, it's just not
quite the beauty I was hoping for.
quite the beauty I was hoping for.
Love these stunning white kitchens:
Our next house several years down the road will hopefully have that dreamy white kitchen of mine!
Here's the kitchen:
The location and large bedrooms are really what sold us. The location really couldn't be more perfect for us. Right next to the elementary school Ava will attend in a few years, within 1 mile of Vaughn's work, within 1.5 miles of our parents' homes.
Just perfect.
I've been wanting to paint our room this pretty shade for a long time now. So excited!
our office will be set up very similar to this:
The ceiling is even slanted like that because its the "attic" bonus room above the garage. I love it.
Anyway, if you can't tell, I'm really super excited! I love interior design/decorating as much as I love photography. Like reeeeeeally love it.







