I'm 15 weeks, Already in the 2nd trimester, yay!
We told our families back on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. We videotaped it so I need to post those. We wrapped a big box and put pink and blue balloons inside with the ultrasound tied to the balloons.
It took everyone a minute to figure out what it meant, then it clicked and everyone was excited!
This pregnancy has been pretty similar to my pregnancy with Ava. I do think I've been a little more nauseous this time though. I lost over 5 lbs in the 1st first trimester and still haven't gained any weight. Although I'm sure by the next month, I wont be able to say that anymore.
We told our families back on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. We videotaped it so I need to post those. We wrapped a big box and put pink and blue balloons inside with the ultrasound tied to the balloons.
It took everyone a minute to figure out what it meant, then it clicked and everyone was excited!
This pregnancy has been pretty similar to my pregnancy with Ava. I do think I've been a little more nauseous this time though. I lost over 5 lbs in the 1st first trimester and still haven't gained any weight. Although I'm sure by the next month, I wont be able to say that anymore.
We can't wait for the summer to hurry up and get here so we can meet our sweet little baby!
I'm so glad to be having a summer baby. Just think of all the fun outdoor parties we'll have :)
On a side note- 3 years ago today was the day I found out I was pregnant with Ava. Vaughn and I were in shock, beyond excited and nervous. Such a fun, special memory.
