Can I just brag about my sweet husband for a minute?!
When Ava was a newbie, we made a deal. Since I took care of baby during the day, sweet husband offered to get up with her during the night. That was his trade off proposal. Um.. yes, did I just hear you correctly?!
So starting at 2 months old (when I was no longer able to nurse), Vaughn has made every bottle & every emergency middle-of-the-night binky run. He even makes her 7:00 am bottle before he leaves for work and then comes in to kiss me and gently reminds me to keep resting!
Wow, just describing that makes him sound too good to be true. Well, he is. I know ladies, he truly is one in a million and he's all mine :) Completely amazing and gentle and sa-weet. How did I get so lucky?! Go Vaughn!
I just looooove him.