Monday, August 29, 2011

Wow, this is super late!

Ok.. I realize that I'm officially the last person ever to blog about father's day. Wow, where have I been?! But, I didn't want to NOT post about Vaughn's first father's day.
Better late than never right?

Vaughn is such an amazing daddy to our precious Ava, let me prove it with pictures: 


 1st time daddy getting Ava all buckled up safely :) So sweet.


Ava's first Christmas

 

 Bedtime routine, reading Ava her bedtime story


 Working with daddy


 Playing with daddy on Valentine's day




 Bear Lake

 

 I LOVE this photo, melts my heart :)











So for Father's day, I made Vaughn breakfast in bed and Ava was so excited to wake him up and wish him happy daddy's day. 

Take notice of the adorable sign Ava is wearing for her daddy: 
(it reads: I have the best daddy in the whole world!)

I love you so much Vaughn and Ava loves you so very much too :)
You have awesome daddy skills!