(us at our baby shower last week)
People are so nice to me! I love the attention (even from complete strangers), everyone offering me the front seat in the car, smiles and questions.
It's very painful at times to turn from side to side at night.
Fatigue has set in again. I just can't get enough sleep!
Walking has become harder and harder. My feet hurt and I can't walk more than 10 minutes or I feel like I'm going to break into a million pieces.
I got an awesome diaper bag yesterday. It's actually an over-sized handbag with lots a pockets that I made into a diaper bag, very chic. I wasn't finding one that I liked well enough, I'm not into Winnie the Pooh or baby duck designs.
As of yesterday, I think her head has begun to settle into the pelvic area. Means we're getting closer!
I think I'm most nervous for the whole delivery and breastfeeding part. For sure.
We just packed the hospital bag(s) so we are ready to go anytime she decides to make her appearance within the next few weeks!