I've been hoping to feel our baby girl move lately but I guess she's just a quiet little lady. I've read several books and websites where women have felt their baby move as early as 17 weeks! I'm 21 weeks now and I still have not felt anything. Come on baby girl, give your momma a kick or something so we know you're there!
I'm also really hoping that she decides to make her debut early, two weeks would be nice (hint, hint). That would make her birthday somewhere around the week of September 20th. I just wish I knew how it's all gonna turn out, I hate not knowing.
I do know for sure that if she still shows no signs of showing up on October 5th, there will absolutely be an induction that day. I refuse to go past my due date, I love me a chubby baby but not when she has to come out of a small area.
We've also been highly considering asking the doctor to induce me a week early, that would be September 28th.
Any thoughts or suggestions for a first time mommy?
I do know for sure that if she still shows no signs of showing up on October 5th, there will absolutely be an induction that day. I refuse to go past my due date, I love me a chubby baby but not when she has to come out of a small area.
We've also been highly considering asking the doctor to induce me a week early, that would be September 28th.
Any thoughts or suggestions for a first time mommy?