We had a blast on our 1st anniversary and we celebrated all week long! Sights, stays and activities included: The Homestead Resort (where we stayed on our wedding night, it's a special place for us), Park City, the Alpine Slide, a quirky little Bed & Breakfast in Idaho, Oquirrh Mountain Temple, building a fort and watching movies, a game of tether ball, Taggarts..yum, lots of pool swimming, biking and a picnic or two.
Vaughn gifted me flowers, love notes and chocolates, did I mention that I really like him?!
The top layer of our wedding cake.. Still lookin fabulous. However, eat it did we not. It was crumbly and frost bitten on the inside. That missing piece was from October of last year when I attempted to try a slice. I think wedding cakes are meant to be tasted only within a week time frame!
I know I've said it before but, I can't believe we've been married a year already!
This has been the best year of my life.





















