My sweetheart signed my yearbook when we were in junior high!
I had no idea until the other day! Obviously I didn't sign his because my signature was no where to be found. I was the new girl at North Ogden Junior High and Vaughn used to call me Princess Leia. I secretly hated it, I thought he was so nerdy. I especially thought Star Wars was oh so lame, anything do do with Sci-Fi, boring! Listen up Yoda, I don't wear buns on the side of my head so don't call me Princess Leia. (Later he told me he thought Princess Leia was a hottie and that it was meant to be a compliment)
I think it's super special that he signed my yearbook, little did we know what would happen seven years down the road. Vaughn and I never had any classes together all through out high school, which I find extremely weird! I think Heavenly Father knew that if we would have gotten to know each other in high school, we would have liked each other, started dating and then things probably wouldn't have worked out in the end. Then we wouldn't be married now. It may seem silly but, I think we didn't have a class together for a very good reason, we were supposed to meet and fall in love years later. Everything happens for a good reason.
I had no idea until the other day! Obviously I didn't sign his because my signature was no where to be found. I was the new girl at North Ogden Junior High and Vaughn used to call me Princess Leia. I secretly hated it, I thought he was so nerdy. I especially thought Star Wars was oh so lame, anything do do with Sci-Fi, boring! Listen up Yoda, I don't wear buns on the side of my head so don't call me Princess Leia. (Later he told me he thought Princess Leia was a hottie and that it was meant to be a compliment)
I think it's super special that he signed my yearbook, little did we know what would happen seven years down the road. Vaughn and I never had any classes together all through out high school, which I find extremely weird! I think Heavenly Father knew that if we would have gotten to know each other in high school, we would have liked each other, started dating and then things probably wouldn't have worked out in the end. Then we wouldn't be married now. It may seem silly but, I think we didn't have a class together for a very good reason, we were supposed to meet and fall in love years later. Everything happens for a good reason.
I love you babe, thanks for signing my yearbook!