*What is your husband’s name? Vaughn Aaron McFarlane
*How long have you been married? Seven months! My oh my how it's flown by!
Where did you get married? Salt Lake Temple
*How long did you date? Two Months/Engaged for five months
*How old is he? 25
*Who eats more sweets? Me, but he really really likes Kit Kats.
*Who said I love you first? Vaughn
*Who is taller? Vaughn, thank goodness!
*Who can sing best? Maybe both, I'm very shy about it but Vaughn can sing in front of people no problem.
Who is smarter? We are both smart. He knows more on various subjects and I can tell him things he never knew!
*Who does laundry? We both do, it's kind of an I do mine and you do yours situation.
*Who takes longer to get ready? That would be me, girls just have more things to prep for. Vaughn can get ready in 15 minutes and that includes everything!
*Who sleeps on the right side? If you're facing the bed then I do.
*Who mows the lawn? We don't own a lawn, but we have a patch of something that looks like grass! I honestly have never mowed the lawn before, I grew up with three brothers...
*Who cooks dinner? We both do, Vaughn is actually a good cook!
*Who goes grocery shopping? We always go together. I have a thing for market shopping, I love it for some strange reason. I think it's fun!
*Who drives? Vaughn does, once in a rare while I will. He always opens the doors for me.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Vaughn, but it does depend on the situation...
*Who kissed who first? Vaughn kissed me, I made him wait eleven dates before I allowed him to kiss me..it's my policy, it has to mean something.
*Who asked who out first? He asked me. We went on a hike and had hot chocolate up in the mountains!