
We went to a park on Sunday after church and had a picnic, the weather was so nice we just couldn't stay indoors.

Driving to the park
Jumping on the trampoline

photography at an awesome angle..
This thing is so much fun, we had to wait in line to get on it after the 5 year olds were done

Hair blowing in the car wind

Zac and I on the fun teeter- totter thing

This thing is so much fun, we had to wait in line to get on it after the 5 year olds were done
Hair blowing in the car wind

Getting ready to go down the twisty slide
Zac and I on the fun teeter- totter thing
Spider mans web...Vaughn where are you?



I realized I don't really fit on slides anymore, it sure didn't feel too good

Assisting Abbie with a back flip off the bar

Made it to the top



I realized I don't really fit on slides anymore, it sure didn't feel too good

Assisting Abbie with a back flip off the bar

Made it to the top