
Wanted to share something cute that Abbie said to me the other day concerning the new Walgreens that was just built in North Ogden...
She came up to me and said "Ash, we should go shopping." I said oh that would be fun, where were you thinking to shop at? "Oh I don't know, the new Walgreens or somethin." I then asked her whats at Walgreens that she wants to see? "Oh you know.. I just wanna go check it out, see what they got." It was so hilarious, I was trying hard not to laugh to hard...
Cute little Abigail!
She came up to me and said "Ash, we should go shopping." I said oh that would be fun, where were you thinking to shop at? "Oh I don't know, the new Walgreens or somethin." I then asked her whats at Walgreens that she wants to see? "Oh you know.. I just wanna go check it out, see what they got." It was so hilarious, I was trying hard not to laugh to hard...
Cute little Abigail!